PEP for only two weeks
Sep 21, 2005
Response from Dr. Young
To my knowledge, there's no substantial data about the optimal length of PEP other than the importance of initiating treatment as soon as possible following the exposure. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Are Hiv Positive Are You Able To Get Disability Benefits?
- Finger Prick Hiv Test
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- If You Have An Open Cut Or Wound Can You Get Hiv?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.