PEP for only two weeks
Sep 21, 2005
Response from Dr. Young
To my knowledge, there's no substantial data about the optimal length of PEP other than the importance of initiating treatment as soon as possible following the exposure. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Male Nipples?
- Percentage Of Hiv Seroconversion Within 6 Weeks
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.