Sustiva and Truvada/Herbal therapy

My doctor told me that St John's Wart is ok with Sustiva and Truvada. I take SJW to help me sleep. I have not started my HIV therapy yet. I am also taking Licorice, Garlic, Olive Leave Extract, and Selinium. Do any of these herbs have any conflict with my meds?

Thanks for your post.

I would be cautious about the use of St Johns wort and antiretroviral medications because of the potential for SJW to accelerate the metabolism of efavirenz. This and other interactions with supplements have not been well studied-- I tend to recommend to my patients to only take those over-the-counter medications that are truly necessary while taking antiretrovirals. BY

Better treatments put to the back of cupboard?
PEP for only two weeks