|child with hiv parent
Sep 21, 2005
was pregnant when diagnosed with hiv, is there a possibility because nothing was found at birth that it could be found later on
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
If your child was HIV negative at birth and thereafter, it's very highly unlikely that she'll (or he'll) have any problems in the future. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- Will Genital Warts Go Away On Their Own?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Symptoms Of Pharyngeal Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.