Is my regimine doomed to failure?

Hello, I am on meds and in just two months I have seen a dramatic improvement in my lab work and general health. I'm on REyataz, truvada, and norvir by the way. I have missed 7 doses total of my medicine in those two months I've been on it. I've been better about adhering to my regimine since then, but I've been wondering, am I likely to be resistant and is there a chance that my meds will soon stop working?

Thanks for your post.

Sounds like you've gotten the adherence issues figured out. If your viral load has gone (and remains) undetectable, I don't see much concern about the emergence of drug resistance (and treatment failure). Keep up the work with the adherence, I try to target no more than 1 or 2 missed doses per month as a goal for my patients.

Lastly, be sure to take your medications with food in your stomach and avoid the use of antacids, if you can. These measures will ensure that your well adhered-to medications reach optimal levels in your blood. BY

adipex & weight loss
child with hiv parent