Sep 21, 2005
Totally unrelated to the topic of this forumn I know. Do any of you know if any NGOs or aid agencies are helping or gearing up to help HIV poz. individuals in the wake of the Katrina disaster. I am sure that there are many people who have lost access to their medications, treatment etc. Anything we can be doing to help as a communnity??
| Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
In a every divided world, it's sad that it takes a catastrophe to build community, no?
There are a number of agencies that are working to coordinate care for those HIV+ affected by Katrina (and perhaps Rita). TheBody's site TheBody's site is a useful reference. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.