Sep 21, 2005
Is there a way for me to raise my T-cell count without medication therapy?
| Response from Dr. Young
This will no doubt anger the proponents of the nutritional supplement industry.
Saddly, there really aren't any good ways to increase CD4 count other than antiretroviral medications. Good living, good diet can all improve one's sense of well being, but despite years of trying just about everything in the pre-HAART years, there was little glimer of hope in improving CD4s. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Do You Get Shingles On Your Body?
- What To Expect From First Herpes Outbreak?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Does Isolated Herpes Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.