Sep 21, 2005
Is there a way for me to raise my T-cell count without medication therapy?
Response from Dr. Young
This will no doubt anger the proponents of the nutritional supplement industry.
Saddly, there really aren't any good ways to increase CD4 count other than antiretroviral medications. Good living, good diet can all improve one's sense of well being, but despite years of trying just about everything in the pre-HAART years, there was little glimer of hope in improving CD4s. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.