AIDS treatment

My younger brother has faced with AIDS for more than 2 years. Would you please advise which treatment or medicine or whatever to save his life even just for some several years? I'll be waiting for your response day after day. Please help. Many many thanks.

Thanks for your post.

There are a number of three drug combinations that are frequently used for the treatment of HIV/AIDS. Most now are well tolerated and result in the potential of many years of disease-free life and the promise of normal life expectancy.

Spend some time surfing our site here-- you'll see many reports of excellent results.

Good health to your brother. BY

A couple of Silly Questions
treatment