With or without food

I am taking 300 mg of lamivudine and 300 mg of tenofir with my breakfast and 600 mg of efavirenz at night before bed on an empty stomach. Can I take all 3 medications on an empty stomach before retiring without food? I have been given conflicting answers to this question. I have been undetectable for 5 years and on this regime for nearly 3 and my t cells have been around 300-400. I am worried about making the change if it is going to affect the reults being on these meds which are working well for me Thank you very much

Thank you for your post.

Your treatment regimen can be safely taken without regard to food in the stomach.

Good luck, BY

low platelest, Should I begin Meds?
When to start?