Sep 21, 2005
If I continue antivirals will CD4s replace themselves?
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, on continued (and effective) antiretroviral medications, CD4 counts typically rise. We often see CD4 counts increase over 200 cells in the first year of treatment. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- How Long Does Vaginal Thrush Last?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.