Sep 21, 2005
If I continue antivirals will CD4s replace themselves?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, on continued (and effective) antiretroviral medications, CD4 counts typically rise. We often see CD4 counts increase over 200 cells in the first year of treatment. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.