can drinking hurt
Sep 21, 2005
if im hiv positive and on dialysis can alcohol hurt me
Response from Dr. Young
In moderation, and so long as it doesn't interfere with your ability to adhere to medications, alcohol won't hurt you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of Ars?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.