can drinking hurt
Sep 21, 2005
if im hiv positive and on dialysis can alcohol hurt me
Response from Dr. Young
In moderation, and so long as it doesn't interfere with your ability to adhere to medications, alcohol won't hurt you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.