can drinking hurt
Sep 21, 2005
if im hiv positive and on dialysis can alcohol hurt me
Response from Dr. Young
In moderation, and so long as it doesn't interfere with your ability to adhere to medications, alcohol won't hurt you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush In Mouth And Laryngitis
- I Am Hiv Postive I Feel Tired All The Time
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.