|can drinking hurt
Sep 21, 2005
if im hiv positive and on dialysis can alcohol hurt me
| Response from Dr. Young
In moderation, and so long as it doesn't interfere with your ability to adhere to medications, alcohol won't hurt you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do I Know If I Am Hiv Positive?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Eating Something With Infected Blood On It?
- What Percentage Of People In The Usa Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percentage Of People Could Be A Hpv Carrier?
- What Happens When Gonorrhea Is Treated?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.