Sep 18, 2005
My brother will be moving in with my Mom soon and he is HIV positive. What precautions should my Mom take?
| Response from Dr. Young
Since HIV is transmitted only in infected body fluids, such as blood and semen, the only thing that your mother should be cautious about is handling such fluids.
Otherwise, there is essentially no risk to household contacts of persons living with HIV. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.