taking meds at same time

I am on Sustiva and Truvada. I started with 73 CD4 and 121,000 viral load a month ago. Two weks into taking meds I was undetecteble and my t cells doubled to 159 with no side effects from the meds. I was happy and my Dr was impressed.

The thing is, for three days now I havent been taking my meds at the exact same time. Onr night i stayed out late and took them 2 hours later than my normal time. The next two times i took them about 20 to 25 min late. i am exposing my self to resistance. I am alreafy freaking out. Please help.

Gina

Gina-

No need to freak out. While it's very reasonable and important to stay focused on adherence to medications, there's easily a couple of hour (if not more) window within which it's fine to take your medications. It's more important that you simply take your medications every evening and not miss the dose entirely.

Nevertheless, if you're having difficulty with the timing of your meds, be sure to discuss the issue with your healthcare provider-- perhaps there are other strategies or reminders that will assist.

Good luck, good health and thanks for reading. BY

Amazing Results after 1 year on HAART
Drug Interaction