Is diarrhea from HIV med inevitable?
Sep 12, 2005
I was reading down the list of side effects for hiv drugs and everyone begins with diarrhea!! does this mean you are pretty much destined to get diarrhea when taking these meds?? what % of people do not get side effects versus those who do??
Response from Dr. Pierone
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Hiv Positive?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results For An Hiv Blood Test?
- Possibility Of Testing Negative For Hiv After 6 Months
- Symptoms Of Reactivated Cytomegalovirus
- Cold Sores And Hepatitis C
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.