Is diarrhea from HIV med inevitable?
Sep 12, 2005
I was reading down the list of side effects for hiv drugs and everyone begins with diarrhea!! does this mean you are pretty much destined to get diarrhea when taking these meds?? what % of people do not get side effects versus those who do??
Response from Dr. Pierone
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Facial Skin Care For Person With HIV
- Hiv Non Reactive After One Year Of Last Exposure
- How Long Before Symptoms Show Up In HIV Positive Person?
- How Long Does HIV Virus Survive Outside The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.