HIV - SA to America

Yesterday I went through your whole website. I was stunned to see how much information is out there. Iv been HIV+ for just over a year, and I can honestly tell you that South Africa has the highest AIDS rate in the world and we are the most uneducated about the HIV/AIDS virus! My doctor cant tell me half of what I read yesterday. My question is: I have familly living in Michigan, can I still imigrate from SA to USA? Please help me with this question, I realy cant ask anyone else. Michelle

I appreciate your comments about this website. I have no practical advice for you regarding immigration. You might want to check with the US embassy or consulate in SA and see what is involved. I suspect this is not easy or cheap but but maybe having familiy in the US will help.

2006 in close, what are your thoughts?
vl blip