2006 in close, what are your thoughts?
Sep 11, 2005
Dr. Wohl, Earlier this year you posted that there are some exciting developements in 2005 for the treatment of HIV. Seeing that the summer has pasted and 2006 is nearing, is there anything that happend in 2005 that has you equally as optomistic?
Response from Dr. Wohl
The answer is yes and a year end round-up will provide more details. Major highlights certainly include the release of tipranavir, recent data regarding Combivir versus Truvada, a slew of new and novel drugs that have moved up a notch or two in development, and my colleague, David Margolis' interesting results in depleting the pool of resting HIV-infected cells with valproic acid.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.