Wow, David

Quote: ". But, there are many newly infected people who actually knew the risks and took a chance. People who most of us have a hard time understanding." DW

I started 3 different letters and deleted all of them because I just find it impossible to express my indignation at what I perceive as an extremely judgemental response to a person who never once asked that you understand him, only that you help him understand something about his HIV.

Right. Look, I hear you. And we can continue to air our disparate views about this ad infinitum but I do not think that will serve the interest of the forum or its readers. I think the response by the individual who I first wrote my question to says it all and better than you or I can.

Set point confusion
2006 in close, what are your thoughts?