Sep 6, 2005
Hi Dr. Young I wrote you a while back and am most appreciative for your input and caring attitude. I took your advise and decided to start on Tipranavir and t-20. (I had been experiencing significant worsening numbers and most importantly had 2 new OI' - CMV and KS.) We just did a resistance test and the tipranavir shows great promise.) My DR is also suggesting using Epzicom and Videx EC. I am very resistant to most other meds. ( i had to give up on Viread due to bad kindnu counts - creatinine levels were too high. ) So that is it. I am ready to start-t20, tipranavir, epzicom, videx. What do you think. Your opinion is very valuable. Thannks so much. Neal - San Diego
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for the follow up and words. Keep in touch.
With best wishes for health. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
- Vaginal Pressure Prickling And Tingling
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.