|what can i do?????
Sep 6, 2005
I am from Venezuela, i'm 26 years old, what can i do to receive treatment?, i have living in Denver since April 2005
| Response from Dr. Young
Why not call our office at Denver ID Consultants- 303 393 8050. We can look into options. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The First Test Given To Determine The Presence Of The Hiv
- When A Person Is Incarcerated Do They Get Tested For Hiv And Std?
- If You Have Hiv Should Your Skin Turn Dark?
- Hiv Open Cut How Big Does It Have To Be
- How Does Having An Std Make You More Susceptible To Having Hiv?
- Hiv Nonreactive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.