start meds or not

Hi, I recently sent a letter to you recently about my status as to whether i should start or not.I am sorry i did not disclose the symptoms I am having. While my cd4 count is 668 and vl is over 120,000, i am experiencing rashes all over, diarrhea, nausea and a constant pounding which sounds like an echo. I also get dizzy and forget sometimes where I am going. With these symptoms should I start on med ?

The threshold for starting treatment for asymptomatic persons is around 200 to 350 CD4 cells. When HIV-related symptoms are present these numbers do not apply and HAART would be expected to result in improvement of symptoms. In some cases it is not clear if symptoms are related to HIV and a therapeutic trial with HAART will usually provide the answer. Hope that this helps and thanks for posting.

Two Questions
From kaletra to sustiva