reduction of both cd4 %viral load
Sep 3, 2005
Hi, i tested +ve this year february with cd4 of 450 and viral load of 73000. After 6 months cd4 is 283 and VL 7000, how do you explain this. My doctor suggest that i start treatment and i think i should wait for another 3 months to observe the pattern.Right now i'm experiencing eye problems and herpes just before i menstruate. Thank you in advance
Response from Dr. Wohl
I agree with you. I would check the numbers again. It would be helpful to also know if the CD4 percent dropped and if so by how much.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.