|reduction of both cd4 %viral load
Sep 3, 2005
Hi, i tested +ve this year february with cd4 of 450 and viral load of 73000. After 6 months cd4 is 283 and VL 7000, how do you explain this. My doctor suggest that i start treatment and i think i should wait for another 3 months to observe the pattern.Right now i'm experiencing eye problems and herpes just before i menstruate. Thank you in advance
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I agree with you. I would check the numbers again. It would be helpful to also know if the CD4 percent dropped and if so by how much.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Ear Piercing?
- Can You Catch HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching Used Condom?
- Can You Get HIV From Nipple Sucking?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blood Splash
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.