Hello

Hello, my name is Nicole, and would to get in contact with you i read that youe are an expertice in HIV/AIDS, abd right know at the Celebration High School I'm working in my senior project. This project is really important for me since is a year long term project, and is about a topic i'm really interested on.My topic is about researching about HIV/AIDS,because I thoughtht it was really interesting since in concerns a lot of people. My purpose is to invesigate as much as I can about it and and the end have a mentor product that would be making a video and a brochure, so it can get to people. What I am really asking you for is for your help, and if you can be my mentor through the year so I can work on this project and have great results. And also if you can send me some information that could help me with this. My main concentration is on youth population, since I think they should be more aware of this disease. Thank you so much and I hope to get news from you soon. Nicole

Dear Nicole,

I am not sure how any of us can help you exactly. I would suggest you first try to meet with someone who is well informed regarding HIV close to where you live.

From what you write, it may not be a doctor who you need to talk to or act as a mentor for your project. A social worker, outreach worker, prevention counselor or nurse to name a few possibilities may also be an excellent resource for you.

I would start by finding out if there is an AIDS Service Organization near you. These are organizations that provide services for people living with HIV. Ask around at the Department of Health, search the internet, ask a teacher or librarian. Also, you need to do a literature search. Go to the CDC website (www.cdc.gov). The CDC is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Search for HIV and you will find lots of statistics and info. This website also has plenty of basic data for you to read.

belly fat and liposuction
reduction of both cd4 %viral load