Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Re: Wow David
Aug 30, 2005

Dr, with all due respect, the question which you posed by its very nature implies an assumption about the particular individual who wrote in asking for your medical advice, not your comentary on human nature and personal decision making. You have provided excellent information on this site. In my opinions, your commentary regarding human behavior would be better served by writing a book or an article.

Response from Dr. Wohl

Thanks for your post. I do understand how you can arrive at this conclusion.

I feel trying to not think and write about behavior in responses to the posts that come our way on this forum would be a challenge. It is all about behavior, whether we are discussing adherence to meds, learning to confront medical professionsals or disclosing your HIV status. Limiting my responses to what meds to switch to and adverse effects would limit us from having discussions such as these.

However, I know where you are coming from and respect your opinion. I do like the idea of a book.

DW

Previous
Re: Why testing positive now..
Next
re: recently poz

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.