New Drug - PA - 457
Aug 28, 2005
Doctors, You commented on this drug earlier in the year. They also just completed another clinical trial. What were your thoughts on that and what implications do you believe a maturation inhibitor may have for the future? Is it possilbe this drug or drugs in this class can be used as monotherapy?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
The development of maturation inhibitors is being watched with interest. So far, so good, but it's far too early to be certain about the optimal way to consider using the class; I'd personally doubt that the class will be used as monotherapy.
Stay tuned. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Hiv Patients Keep A Slightly High Temperature?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.