New Drug - PA - 457
Aug 28, 2005
Doctors, You commented on this drug earlier in the year. They also just completed another clinical trial. What were your thoughts on that and what implications do you believe a maturation inhibitor may have for the future? Is it possilbe this drug or drugs in this class can be used as monotherapy?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
The development of maturation inhibitors is being watched with interest. So far, so good, but it's far too early to be certain about the optimal way to consider using the class; I'd personally doubt that the class will be used as monotherapy.
Stay tuned. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Surface Scratch?
- Can HIV Live In The Ink For Tattoos?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.