Aug 23, 2005
Does Kaposi Sarcoma kill you?
Response from Dr. Young
Kaposi's sarcoma (KS) is most commonly isolated to the skin, where it is rarely fatal. On the other hand internal, or visceral KS can be very complicated and lead to organ dysfunction, and yes, death. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.