Aug 23, 2005
Does Kaposi Sarcoma kill you?
Response from Dr. Young
Kaposi's sarcoma (KS) is most commonly isolated to the skin, where it is rarely fatal. On the other hand internal, or visceral KS can be very complicated and lead to organ dysfunction, and yes, death. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Virus In Semen Vs Blood
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- How Many Documented Cases Of Hiv Are Attributed To Exposure In The Workplace?
- How To Find A Doctor Who Treats Candidiasis?
- The Ability Of Hiv Positive People To Play On Sports Teams
- Skin Changes With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.