HIV Progression

I was diagnoised with HIV in December 2004. My cd4 count was 350 and my viral load was 54000. I just got my recent test results and my cd4 count is 144 and my viral load is 201000. I see an icrease to 404 in between, but my viral load was increasing. Can having another infection affect my cd4 and viral load? Does taking supplements help build up the immune system? Thank you in advance

Thank you for your post.

You're correct insomuch as having another infection can influence your CD4 count and viral load. Trends in time are the best way to average out these differences as can an evaluation of your CD4 percentages.

Lastly, if your eating a healthy and balanced diet, I haven't found convincing evidence that any supplement significantly improves immune function or CD4 cell count.

Good luck and good health to you. BY

reversing side effects of viread
Drugs