reversing side effects of viread

i have have been experiencing side effects of viread for over a year and half, last year it was nausea , vomiting, lipo, and rapid weight loss, this year including severe nausea,severe vomiting, lipo, rapid weight loss i have also started gas, having extreme urination, extreme dry mouth, dehydration, extreme fatigue, and problems with my kidneys. i have just recently gotten out of the hospital, where the doctors diagnosed my with viread induced diabete insipidus. now that i am out of the hospital, i have decided to stop taking the viread. as well as the other drugs in my cocktail, sustiva and videx ec, on the advise of my doctor. now i am concerned, how long will it take to reverse these side effects of viread? i do not feel i can last much longer going on this way, seeing how i cannot retain any of the water i am drinking. and also the doctors at the hospital did not feel the need to treat the di, stating that the di will reverse itself if i quit using the viread, is this true? i would appreciate any help you can give me. also i stopped taking the viread last night, now i know it wont happen immediately, but the symptoms decscribed earlier, were still as extreme as before. please, any help will definitely be appreciated.

Thank you for your post.

You have experienced a significant, but fortunately (for others, not you), rare complication of tenofovir. There have been a scattering of other case reports of diabetes insipidus after tenofovir use, it appears that the complication generally resolves without significant long-term issues.

How long to improvement seems to vary from case to case, largely dependent on how much kidney injury occured during the event. My expectation, though, is that your symptoms should improve within a couple of weeks, if not sooner.

Good luck to you, let us know how your're doing. BY

nukes vs non nukes
HIV Progression