Timing of medicines

I am on Reyataz and Truvada and Norvir. I have missed only two days, but when I do take them, I may take it at, say 6:00 one day and midnight the next day. Is it important to take those medicines at the same time each day? Am I hurting anything by taking them whenever I happen to think of it during the day?

In the short term, you're probably not doing any significant harm. Nevertheless, I'd strive to take the medications at the same time (give or take a couple of hours) each day.

If you continue to have large variations in your dosing, discuss this with your doctor or pharmcist. Perhaps they may have words of suggestions to improve the dosing.

Good luck, BY

study suggests DMG boosts CD4 count
Undetectable but with KS