Aug 21, 2005
I recently switched from Epivir, Videx and Kaletra to Lexiva, Norvir and Travada because I felt the Kaletra was making me gain alot of weight. Now my left leg is constantly tingling and itches but I don't see where this is a side effect. There is no rash or redness but it's constant. Should I go back to my other meds or do you think this will eventually stop. I haven't been able to sleep and having been missing work.
Response from Dr. Henry
Localized pain/discomfort as you describe would generally not be due to one of your HIV drugs. A careful history and neurologic evaluation may help identify what could be causing your symptoms in the left leg.KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Accuracy Of Pooled NAT Testing For Hiv
- Afraid Of Having Undiagnosed Hiv Infection
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.