UV B therapy
Aug 21, 2005
My dermatologist suggest using UVB therapy to treat my chronic ezcema. He suggested a whole bodytreatment 2x a week for 15-30 minutes each for about a year. Can you please comment and tell me the risk?
Response from Dr. Young
UV therapy for chronic ezcema is a well established, and generally safe method of treatment. I don't think that I'd be too concerned. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.