|Prominent lymph nodes
Aug 17, 2005
I'm very worried about prominent 2nd level lymph nodes (measuring 1.5cm across the horizontal axis)that showed up on a recent MRI scan.
This has come on top of another bout of acute oropharyngeal pain, crushing pains in the temples and general malaise.
How can I get my lymph nodes checked out? Is it possible to take a biopsy of lymph nodes or what should be done?
| Response from Dr. Young
It's not only possible, but probably not a bad idea to have chronically enlarged, painful lymph nodes evaluated and in some cases, biopsied. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does The Ob-gyn Do An Hiv Test On All Pregnant Women?
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
- Negative Effects Of Flu Shot On Peripheral Neuropathy
- Are Swelling Of The Feet And Ankles Symptoms Of Neuropathy?
- How Many Times Should You Get A Hepatitis B Vaccine?
- Can Hiv Cause Morning Sickness?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.