fear of resistance

I an on day 5 of my regimen. I am on Sustiva and Truvada. So far no serious side effects except for heavyheadedness and drowsiness. I am taking 800mg of Sustiva since i am also taking some TB drugs. My Dr added 200 mg extra because Rifampin (tb Drug) reduces the aids drug stength. My fear is, when, my Dr decides I quit the TB treatment which by the way have been on since 01/05, and go back to the normal 600mg of sustiva wont I be at risk of developing resistnce? Please enlighten me. I am freaking out.

Gin- You should be fine... after you go off of the TB drugs, it makes sense that you would continue on the conventional dose of Sustiva. Thousands of other patients do just the same without problems or resistance. BY

CD4 cell production
Husband just died overdose hiv+ I am hiv- wife