changing medication

I was diagnosed hiv on July 13th.I started med Sustiva & Truvada. It was super . Easy and almost no side effect! ( I stared August 6th) My doc called and I have to change med!( Last week) I was so sad! The reason : my Tcell was 169 my v-lord was 750,000 So my doc wanted to start ASAP even though my anti-resistant test haven't been back ! Now she found I am resistant to Sustiva ! I am going to start taking Norvir 100mg and Reyataz 2cap 150mg and Truvada . Befor this happened I took Sustiva & Truvada at 11pm and go to bed ( Perfect for me) .Now these med should take with food! I like to take all these med before I go to bed. Is this still OK just have yogurt around 10:30 and sleep ?

Yes, you do not really need to take much food with Reyataz when administered with Norvir. Also, you no longer have to take the regimen at night if you do not want to. You can switch to taking it at breakfast or any other meal as long as you do so consistently every day.

Your doctor did the right thing and this is an excellent regimen as well.

Keep up the good work!

How are my meds determined?
CD4 cell production