Aug 16, 2005
ok if a person (unknown satus) but lets say she is hiv positive touches my damaged skin from a burn, and some of her sweat or saliva touches my damaged skin, can i get the virus. thanks
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Could Cause Syphilis False Positive Results?
- Syphilis And The Immune System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.