Aug 16, 2005
ok if a person (unknown satus) but lets say she is hiv positive touches my damaged skin from a burn, and some of her sweat or saliva touches my damaged skin, can i get the virus. thanks
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chance Of Getting Hiv Using A Condom?
- What Percentage Of People Are Hiv Negative After 6 Weeks?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Can You Be Hiv Negative And Have Kaposi's Sarcoma?
- Will Chlamydia Go Away On Its Own?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.