|What is a Regimen
Aug 16, 2005
What is a Regimen and how many Regimen is taken before they fail and one has full blown AIDS
| Response from Dr. Wohl
A regimen is a combination of HIV medications.
A patient may be on a regimen for many years before needing to switch. Newer regimens are very potent and it may well be that these, when taken religiously, can control HIV for even longer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Happy Ending Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.