Enlarged Lymph Nodes

Dear Drs. My husband is Hiv positive for 6 years since he tested for hiv. Recently though i started noticing the nodes under his right side ear is enlarged more than the other and actually there is a shape of a large pea that clearly shows, he insistes that it is nothing and I am very worried about it, no other symptoms has occured since I started noticing this, could it be lymphoma even without fevers or the other known symptoms. please advice . Many many thanks.

It is difficult to say. I share your concern and suggest you gently urge your husband to show this to his doctor. The good news is that this is an area where the lymph nodes are quite reactive to the smallest problem (such as dandruff of the scalp).

Coming and going of nodes is not uncommon but better to be safe and have it evaluated.

Valproic acid
What is a Regimen