VARICELLA VACCINATION FOR HIVers
Aug 15, 2005
Pardon, doctors, but I see no "relative" forum addressing adult HIV immunizations and, specifically, current "thinking"/ guidelines on the advisability of varicella vaccination in HIV+/AIDS adults. Can you reply or refer me to appropriate link/forum? Thanks and Best Regards
Response from Dr. Pierone
Here is a link for vaccine recommendations for HIV adults. The short answer is varicella vaccination is not suggested. .
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.