Aug 14, 2005
Ok, I'm still with the person you gave the virus to me. He has full blown AIDS. We are taking the same meds everyday as planned. We still have sex but the comdon got stuck in him with sperm in it. Some of it probadly leaked out. Is this an automatic reinfection? Whats going to happen to him next is it is?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Re-infection is not a common event. There is little chance that with this incident some sort of super-infection occurred. The risk is even lower if on therapy your viral load is very low.
Continue to be careful but don't worry.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.