tb

dear Sir thank for your attention and consideration for as. I am Tom the person with out sustiva in regards TB.I have done Xray everything is ok.how I know if I have TB? I know tb will give coffe blood on saliva I am perfect do not forghet I am living in one poor country. thank you by Tom

Tom- Thank you for your post.

If you have no obvious symptoms of TB (fever, night sweats, wieght loss or cough) and a normal chest xray, it's pretty unlikely that you have tuberculosis. While it is possible that you could have tuberculosis infection in other body sites, in the absence of the symptoms this too is unlikely.

I hope this helps, write back anytime. BY

little words of encouragement
Testim vs Androderm