Aug 14, 2005
dear Sir thank for your attention and consideration for as. I am Tom the person with out sustiva in regards TB.I have done Xray everything is ok.how I know if I have TB? I know tb will give coffe blood on saliva I am perfect do not forghet I am living in one poor country. thank you by Tom
| Response from Dr. Young
Tom- Thank you for your post.
If you have no obvious symptoms of TB (fever, night sweats, wieght loss or cough) and a normal chest xray, it's pretty unlikely that you have tuberculosis. While it is possible that you could have tuberculosis infection in other body sites, in the absence of the symptoms this too is unlikely.
I hope this helps, write back anytime. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis Could I Have AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.