little words of encouragement

I started my treatment with Tcells of 12 and vl of 44000.00 and was real scared and not knowing what to expect but though slow here I am 14 months later undetectable and t cells at 111 cd% went from 1.2% to 8% so I wanted to let people whos situation was dim like mine that they should know that never to give up keep hope alive! and keep here at the body you guys are the best thank you!

Thanks for your words of support and words of encouragement. BY

could a person who is HIV positive be negative by elisa test if his viral load is < 50 copies /ml
tb