little words of encouragement
Aug 14, 2005
I started my treatment with Tcells of 12 and vl of 44000.00 and was real scared and not knowing what to expect but though slow here I am 14 months later undetectable and t cells at 111 cd% went from 1.2% to 8% so I wanted to let people whos situation was dim like mine that they should know that never to give up keep hope alive! and keep here at the body you guys are the best thank you!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your words of support and words of encouragement. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Anal Fisting?
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Should I Get Tested After Vaginal Sex Without Condom?
- Sucking Penis How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Are White Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Does Cold Feet Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.