little words of encouragement
Aug 14, 2005
I started my treatment with Tcells of 12 and vl of 44000.00 and was real scared and not knowing what to expect but though slow here I am 14 months later undetectable and t cells at 111 cd% went from 1.2% to 8% so I wanted to let people whos situation was dim like mine that they should know that never to give up keep hope alive! and keep here at the body you guys are the best thank you!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your words of support and words of encouragement. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Dizziness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.