|Pnumonia & surgury
Aug 10, 2005
Hello my name Is Erin and I just have one question, can a person with peumonia have any surgical proceedures done (i.e. feeding tubes put in, a central line, etc.)?
| Response from Dr. Young
Erin- Yes, of course, persons with pneumonia can have surgical procedures done-- if needed. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Rash A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.