Pnumonia & surgury
Aug 10, 2005
Hello my name Is Erin and I just have one question, can a person with peumonia have any surgical proceedures done (i.e. feeding tubes put in, a central line, etc.)?
Response from Dr. Young
Erin- Yes, of course, persons with pneumonia can have surgical procedures done-- if needed. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Inside Out
- Does HIV Cause Sore On Tongue?
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.