Pnumonia & surgury
Aug 10, 2005
Hello my name Is Erin and I just have one question, can a person with peumonia have any surgical proceedures done (i.e. feeding tubes put in, a central line, etc.)?
Response from Dr. Young
Erin- Yes, of course, persons with pneumonia can have surgical procedures done-- if needed. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.