crazy lab!

I have been taking crixivan and combivir for several years with good results. So I was very suprised when I got my lab back and found that my viral load went from none detected to 7440, cd4 991, (was around 1100-1200)glucose is 133, cholesterol jumped to 320, and my triglycerides has shot to a whopping 1644!!! The only life style change was that I stopped running (due to fat wasting in my legs and butt). Thanks for the help.

When in doubt, repeat the lab.

The viral load may be a fluke. Get it restested and if possible, ask that a resistance test be drawn at the same time just in case.

The cholesterol and triglycerides are deep in the red zone. Do a fasting lipid panel and glucose when you get the viral load redrawn.

If these all hold up to be accurate, you are looking at a regimen switch. Drugs that are kinder and gentler to lipids, glucose and fat are around although much depends on your resistance test results.

"Typical" Treatment
shiitake mushrooms