|PEP at double dose follow up
Jul 30, 2005
Hi Doctor Young, Many thanks for your instantaneous response, Can i "now" - 2 weeks into this dosing, swtich to regular dose without encountering resistance. Thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, you should be able to convert to the standard doses without any problems. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Antibiotics Treat Gonorrhea?
- When Treated For Herpes How Long Before The Sore Go Away?
- What Medication Do You Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis And Wbc Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.