|PEP at double dose follow up
Jul 30, 2005
Hi Doctor Young, Many thanks for your instantaneous response, Can i "now" - 2 weeks into this dosing, swtich to regular dose without encountering resistance. Thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, you should be able to convert to the standard doses without any problems. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 28 Days After Hiv Exposure
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Alternative To Nystatin For Thrush
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- Symptoms Of An Retroviral Infection
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.