Jul 27, 2005
I have a relative who keeps insisting that drinking your own urine is beneficial to your health. She claims that it can help or even cure many illnesses, including HIV. I'm not thinking it will cure HIV, but, is there any merit to what she is saying? I read on the internet about it, and it seems to support her claims, but, do not know if the sites are legitimate. Thank you!
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.