medication timing

Hello.. I'm new on the sustiva/truvada combo. I've taken it for 3 days at these times: 12 midnight, 10:45 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Some evenings I may want to go to sleep sooner and was wondering what a 'safe' window is for this combo. Thanks for all you do!

Thanks for your post.

In general, I tell my patients to try to take their medications more or less at the same time each day. More to the point though is to take them during the same daily activities-- i.e., at breakfast each day or at bedtime each day. If your daily activities shift from time to time, it's probably ok to shift your time of dosing a few hours to accomidate. To this extent a shift of a couple of hours shouldn't be a real issue with current treatments. BY

viral load>1million
Switching Medicines