Jul 21, 2005
Couldn't find an appropriate forum. Hope this one is close enough. Question is "Can I have an occasional alcoholic drink, like a beer, if I am HIV positive and not yet on meds?" Any ill effects on my immune system as it battles the HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, an occasional drink of alcohol is ok. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.