Jul 21, 2005
Couldn't find an appropriate forum. Hope this one is close enough. Question is "Can I have an occasional alcoholic drink, like a beer, if I am HIV positive and not yet on meds?" Any ill effects on my immune system as it battles the HIV?
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, an occasional drink of alcohol is ok. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- Will A Condom Protect You From Genital Herpes?
- White Discharge Gonorrhea
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Does Male Genital Herpes Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.