Follow-up to Treatment Question

Dr. Young, thank you for your assistance answering my questions. Today is day 5 of my Sustiva/Truvada therapy and I have had no side effects whatsoever. Well, okay, I experienced what some dizziness and lightheadedness as I have felt in the past on "E," but without the "roll." Anyway, that's in the past, but the feeling was quite similar. Those are the only side effects I have had, though. No GI issues, no vivid dreams, nothing. The Truvada is obviously not bothering me either as I take them bother together -- both within 15 minutes of the time I took them the night before, varying between 2 and 2:30 a.m. (my work schedule is on the late side).

Anyway, I very much appreciate your assistance and the great job you're doing here in keeping us informed and answering all of our questions!

JC

JC- Thanks for your follow up. I'm glad to hear that your first days on treatment haven't been much of a bother. Keep up the adherence, drop our readers a follow up from time to time-- it'll be a really valuable blog. BY

must start treatment ASAP, need help
Alchohol consumption