Norvir storage

Hello Ben,

I was positive since march last year. I'm on Norvir, Lexiva, Truvada once a day. This weekend I'm going away for the weekend so I have to take one dose of meds with me. Usually I store Norvir in the fridge. Since I'm going away just for one night I wanted to ask if I can keep Norvir as is without refrigerating for 24 hours or I should take a cooler with me anyway? Is it going to go bad or not effective after just one day of being in the room temperature?

Thank you in advance for the answer. Have a good day.

Sergy

Sergy- Thanks for your post.

Norvir can safely be stored at room temperature for at least one month. Except for the possibility of having the pills get overheated on the dashboard of your car, I wouldn't be concerned about keeping it out of the fridge for the weekend at all.

Have a great trip. BY

newly converted freaked out
P.I. regimens villified