starting meds

My cd4 count is 665 and vl is 121, 368, would it be a good time to start meds and if so what is the best recommended meds to start up on? thank you and continue to do a great job on here.

Thanks for your post.

While your viral load is pretty high, your CD4 count is normal. Assuming that you're otherwise feeling well and have no HIV-related symptoms, I wouldn't recommend rushing into treatment.

This is a good time to get other health issues, such as blood pressure, diabetes, vaccinations or tobacco under control.

Continue to get routine (quarterly, if possible) clinical and laboratory monitoring of your heatlh.

I hope this helps, thanks for your comments and write back anytime. BY

HAART??
Trizivir as PEP regime--think I was given an ineffective prescription! PLEASE HELP ME!