Jul 16, 2005
My cd4 count is 665 and vl is 121, 368, would it be a good time to start meds and if so what is the best recommended meds to start up on? thank you and continue to do a great job on here.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
This is a good time to get other health issues, such as blood pressure, diabetes, vaccinations or tobacco under control.
Continue to get routine (quarterly, if possible) clinical and laboratory monitoring of your heatlh.
I hope this helps, thanks for your comments and write back anytime. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.